Wednesday, October 26, 2011

.....that guy

(another installment of the blog within a blog.)

I will be as delicate as I can.

I was using the restroom today. A public restroom. A very clean, well tended restroom.

I realize that as you read the above statement some of you have already recoiled in horror. Many people have trouble with public toilets. Not me.A nice clean facility, I have no problem.

I'm in the stall  (more cringing)  and I hear someone entering the restroom, speaking  in a very loud voice.He is on the phone. He continues to talk. He enters the stall next to me. Still talking. He............ still talking.

Please,  I beg you, don't be that guy.

ps this was in a bookstore. There were about 8 people working the sales floor in various capacities. 6 of them were short , chubby, redheads. I don't say this disparagingly- they were actually quite attractive, but 6 girls who all kinda look alike? Do you think the person doing the hiring is a short, chubby, redhead or someone who definitely knows what they like?

No comments: