Sunday, November 7, 2010

a moments idle

ooops Haven't written in a while,And I was really geting into the swing of it. I'll return I promise myself.

A quick observation- You know what vile oath you don't hear anymore? Sh*t head.

I always thought was a very effective phrase. I guess like everything else ,there is a natural ebb and flow in the world of vile oaths. Maybe one day Sh*t head will return , hey it just dawned on me that was the name of Steve Martin's dog in The Jerk. Come back Little Shithead!

When I was in college I had a T shirt with the motto "Get your Sh*t Together" written on it. Beneath that was an R. Crumb drawing of two smiling Turds shaking hands. I bought it, but could never work up the nerve to wear it in public.

I chose to keep my Sh*t in a drawer

3 comments:

Ruchel Singer said...

always makes me smile

Ruchel Singer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bumby said...

Rita! Thanks for the comment. I am always amazed that anyone reads this. And i doubly amazed that someone I don't know reads it.

And me being me, I am totally consumed with the deleted comment. What was in it? What did I do?