Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Brutal

Oh it was hot yesterday and it's going to be hot tomorrow (tamale , for you fans of the old joke)-but to day it was HOT. The hottest day in 9 years said somebody.

You kinda forget that it gets this hot and humid and oppressive and just plain nasty.

I got in my car around noon today (the windshield had been facing the sun all morning long) ouch! I went to a local hardware store to get one of those "aluminun foil looking, put in the windshield so the inside of the car don't heat up like the kiln back in junior high thingys" they were sold out. ouch.

oh by the way I watched a lil' bit of news tonight, just to see if any of those trusted newsmen who mocked global warming because we had a big snowstorm this winter commented on the record breaking heat . I must of missed that part of the show.

No comments: