Wednesday, March 24, 2010

.......arooney!

This is a bit obvious- many people have already commented on this phenom- it would seem like something Andy Rooney would enjoy talking about - but I must comment.

A few weeks back A letter arrived from the good people who run the census "Hey keep an eye out, your census form will be arriving soon"

okay

Soon, as promised, my census form arrived. I filled it out and sent it back.

I love the census, always have.

Today, a card arrived from the good people who run the census "Hey, we sent you the form, did you send it back?"

C'mon.

Should I expect a letter six months from now- "Remember when you filled out and sent back your census form? Those were good times."

And we wonder why people are apprehensive about health care reform.

Hey, I love Health care reform! Long overdue! Maybe now I can actually go see a doctor occasionally (well in four years anyway)

But, should I be expecting mail every few months from health care central? "Hey. how you feeling? Alright?"

No comments: